Not only meet the expectations of our guests, but surpass them. Convince, not just to work. With pleasure in doing. As an aparthotel, the ADORO is one of the niche hotels. Let’s use this niche together to set standards. For the entire hotel industry. Become a member of a first-class team. We look forward to receiving your application!
It is best to be successful in a team.
For the ADORO Hotel Team we are looking for hotel all-rounders, whose field of activity is mainly the work at the front desk. This position corresponds to the host in the Aparthotel; They are the direct point of contact for our guests, handle transactions, bookings, arrivals and departures and are responsible for the care of business customers. In addition, you support us in the ADORO Lounge and the associated breakfast as well as general office tasks.
About your person and qualifications
- You cultivate professionalism and enjoy working with people and guests
- Real, tangible hospitality sets you apart
- Motivation, teamwork and creativity, as well as cosmopolitanism and resilience describe essential traits of your person
- You have good command of spoken and written English
- You have good computer skills in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Outlook) and possibly Office 365
- Ideally, you have already gained experience and are able to operate a hotel management system
House Keeping (m/w)
Complete our team to give our guests a unique stay. With your expertise and creativity you are responsible for the well-being and an incomparable, inspiring stay.
Your person and qualifications
- They are creative, inspirational and flexible
- You have already gained experience in house-keeping and / or already have a professional education
- Good German language skills and ideally good or sufficient English skills make you stand out